Our recruiting isn't slowing down during the COVID-19 crisis. If you are passionate about helping others and would like to discuss a career in Medicare insurance sales, we'd like to hear from you.
The Advocate Health Advisors licensed independent sales agents conducts compliant sales presentations to potential qualified Medicare participants using approved presentations safely by phone, electronically, or via virtual visit.
- Current State Health Insurance License
- Consultative Medicare sales experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to navigate multiple systems applications to fulfill member request and enrollment
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy the potential for uncapped income while working for yourself, but not by yourself? The Regional Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales/membership growth targets by recruiting new and working with established local agents in the assigned territory.
- Active Health & Life Insurance License
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team of licensed insurance agents and train them in successful sales techniques, educational presentation skills, utilizing technology tools as well as building relationships with communities and medical providers.
- Demonstrable public speaking skills
- Strong aptitude for technology with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint